Brookfields Indoor Etiquette
At Brookfields Indoor Golf & Lounge we want all our players and guests to have a good time while they’re here. Help us keep a fun and clean space for everyone to enjoy by playing by the rules.
- Reservations are not required, but highly recommended (especially Thursday – Sunday). Walk-ins are always welcome, and play time will depend on availability.
- We are primarily an adult establishment 21+, however those under 21 are welcome to play and must be accompanied by an adult at all times. No one under 21 after 8 pm on Friday – Saturday.
- Please check in at the bar before your reserved time. If it’s your first visit, please arrive 5-10 minutes early depending on your group size so we can get you checked in and user agreements completed.
- Be mindful of your reservation time and the group coming in after you. When your time is close to over, please begin gathering your belongings and cleaning up your space so we can keep things running smoothly.
- If you’re wanting to extend your reservation, please check with us ahead of time to see if there is availability for you to do so. We will try to accommodate you the best we can
- We encourage you to bring your own golf clubs, but we have sets available for use in each simulator bay (right and left adult clubs).
- Please ensure all shoes, golf clubs, and golf balls are clean upon arrival. Spiked and high heeled shoes are not allowed in the simulators.
- Please avoid touching the simulator screens as it will leave marks.
- Keep all sports equipment in the racks unless being used for a game, and only use the proper equipment for the designated games.
- Please keep all food and beverages outside the simulator bays. We have tables in each bay for your convenience.
- We DO allow you to bring outside food of your choice (we have complimentary popcorn) – but we ask that all beverages are purchased at Brookfields – including non alcoholic drinks. No outside drinks are allowed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of simulators do you have?
Full Swing Sport Widescreen
How many simulators do you have?
Do I have to make a reservation?
Reservations are recommended prior to arriving so you’re guaranteed play time, but they are not required.
How old do you need to be to make a reservation?
You must be 21 and older to make and obtain a reservation. Those under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult (21+) at all times, and have a user agreement completed by an adult.
How many players per simulator?
The hourly rate includes 4 guests. Each additional guest will incur a $12/hr fee with an 8 person max capacity per simulator bay. Groups of 9+ require multiple simulators and should complete our group & private event inquiry form or call us at 984-235-1722.
Additional rates apply to groups booking multiple bays with more than 4 people per simulator bay. Children under 5 are excluded.
Does the additional guest fee apply to those who aren’t playing but are part of the group?
Yes, whether a guest with your group plans to play or not, they must complete the user agreement and will incur a $12/hour fee if your group has over 4 people per bay. This applies to group events of 9 or more also.
Are kids allowed to play?
Yes, however the majority of the games are geared towards older teens and adult use based on skill level. We are primarily an adult establishment, therefore those under 21 are required to have adult supervision at all times.
Can I still come to Brookfields if I don’t have a reservation or want to play?
Of course! We have plenty of space at the bar or table seating if you’d just like to come in to hangout and have drinks.
Is there a minimum timeframe for reservations?
Online booking is a minimum of 60 minutes or more. We can book on the 1/2 hour for some instances, just call and ask.
How far in advance can I make a reservation?
Reservations for individuals and groups up to 4 people can be booked 3 weeks in advance.
Do I need to pay in advance for a reservation?
A credit card is required for making a reservation, however, you will not be charged until you arrive for your scheduled time.
What is your cancellation policy?
We understand that schedules change and things come up. We value your business and ask that you respect our policies. Cancellations with less than 12 hours notice will result in a 50% charge for the scheduled booking time. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us by phone or email at least 12 hours in advance. Any cancellations with less than 12 hours of notice are subject to a cancellation fee amounting to 50% of the cost of the scheduled service. Customers who are late or no-show their reservation will be charged in full for the scheduled service. A credit card is required to guarantee a reservation.
Do I have to wear sports attire?
Not at all, you can wear whatever you want. We just please ask that you only wear clean shoes into the simulator space. And no spiked shoes or heels are allowed inside the simulator space.
Do you use real equipment in the simulators?
Absolutely! Real equipment is used for both golf and multisport games.
Do I bring my own clubs?
Of course! We recommend you bring your clubs so you can dial in your swing and your game whether you’re hitting the driving range or playing a round. We just ask that your clubs are clean before playing.
What type of ball is used?
You will be using regular golf balls. All balls must be clean and unmarked by any type of marker. We will have ball sleeves available for use in the bays.
What type of shoes should I wear?
Wear a clean pair of athletic-style shoes. Spiked and high heeled shoes are not allowed in simulators.
What modes of play are available for golf?
Match play, scramble, best ball, alternate shot, skins and wolf, customizable driving range, skills competitions, and target games
What if I’ve never golfed before?
The Full Swing simulators are a great way for beginners to learn and improve their skills
Are the simulators only for golf?
No! We also have interactive multisport games using real equipment, as well as Laser Shot on simulator 2.
Do you have food on-site?
We have free popcorn, as well as bar snacks available for purchase.
Can I bring in outside food?
Absolutely! You are more than welcome to bring in outside food. We’d love to see you support our local neighboring restaurants. Outside drinks are not allowed.
What type of drinks do you have?
We have a selection of draft, craft, domestic and imported beer, wine, and bubbly. We also have non-alcoholic beverages including soda, juice, and water