- This event has passed.
Connect To Your Best Golf Game
February 4 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$25
Mind & Body Golf Event
If your back hurts when you golf…
If you experience mobility issues when you golf…
and if you’re looking for more club head speed…
This is an event you don’t want to miss! Only 20 spots available!
We’re bringing you a premier golf learning experience! This is a unique opportunity to sharpen your golf game and get answers to those questions you’ve had about golf from some of the most accomplished individuals in our local golf community.
Learn about common fitness issues, hands-on short game instruction, and overcoming the mental aspects of golf to get and keep your body and mind ready if your game doesn’t go well.
You’ll have the opportunity to demo Brookfields Indoor Golf Full Swing Simulators, while receiving 1:1 time for questions and feedback from our event sponsors.
Meet the Instructors…
RYAN McCREA: FitGolf Raleigh Owner, Golf Performance Specialist, TPI Certified Golf Fitness Professional
MARTIN LUCAS, PGA: Director, Operation 36 Golf Academy of Hedingham, Professional Instructor & Golf Digest Best-Teachers-In-State Award Winner
BRAD MARSHALL: FOCUS Unlimited, M.Ed, CFL-1, PNL1, MSPE Certified Performance Psychology, Mindfulness Training
🎉 GIVEAWAY!!! Stitch SL2 Golf Bag ($400 value) + other raffle items
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am Stretch / exercises demonstration from Ryan McCrea to help the most common areas of restriction & tightness
- 9:30 am – 10:00 am Overcoming the mental adversities of golf with Brad Marshall
- 10:00 am – 10:30 am Learn basic practice routines, putting instruction, and driver fitting with Martin Lucas.
- 10:30 am – 11:00 am Simulator overview and demonstration from Brookfields Owner, Sam Duehring
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Mingle and play with Ryan, Brad, and Martin for 1:1 questions & feedback
What You’ll Need:
- Golf clubs
- Yoga mat if possible (some will be provided)
Perks for Attending:
- Breakfast & drink specials
- Special offers from event sponsors
- Raffles & giveaways
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost of Attendance:
Early Bird Registration before January 15: $25
Late Registration after January 15: $40
Participants must be 21+
EVENT TERMS & CANCELLATION: Registration and payment is required for each participant to confirm a spot. Attendees must be Early registration rate is $25 by January 15 then increases to $40. Should it become necessary to cancel your participation, and request by a registrant must be received in writing via email to email@example.com or by phone at 984-235-1722. Any request for cancellation (and refund) will be accepted up to the deadline time of 12:00pm noon, seven (7) business days in advance of the event. After that date there will be no refunds.